Role: Managed the strategy formulation and strategy execution for OPEN (Lean Enterprise) Implementation: From “Project” to “Culture” of PMFTC Marikina Operation.
- Completed the OPEN Gap Assessment (Lean Enterprise Gap Assessment version of PMI) across all departments consisting of 14 categories.
- Liaised and clarifed Mission & Vision with Director Operations in relation to OPEN direction
- Led Strategy Formulation Workshop with Sr Manager of Marikina Operations
- Formulated Guiding Principles of Marikina Operations
- Assessed SWOT, Reviewed Gap Assessment Results
- Formulated Breakthrough Objectives and Annual Objectives.
- Presented and sought approval of the Strategy from Director Factory and HR Director before deployment.
- Led Strategy Deployment Workshop to all Department Shift Managers and Sr Supervisors
- Formulated Key Initiatives, Process Improvement Project to support annual objectives.
- Assigned of Responsibities
- Scheduled VSM Events and Kaizen Events for key initiatives
- Scheduled Department Objective Deployment meeting
- Organized CI Team Structure to support and follow up all deliverables.
- Facilitated creation of A3 Story Board and Visualisation Board per Department / section.
- Followed Monthly Review of progress
- Facilitated Kaizen Events of key events as scheduled.