Situation: 70 % of the People Managers were new and responsible to carry out daily operations, make decisions, solve problems, anticipates future concerns and seize opportunities. They were coming from a family-oriented business settings and need to transition to corporate environment, Supervisors were afraid to escalate issues or feared to talk to expats.
Role: Acted as Internal Consultant. Designed and delivered learning intervention and speed up critical thinking skills development of people managers available using KT PSDM methodology, coached and orchestrate a weekly progress review of on-job application, presentation with Top Management.
- Facilitated the first workshop with Sr Manager of Marikina.
- Designed the overall Experiential Training and integrated with On-Job Applications and followed Weekly Review
- Liaised with Factory Director and Sr Managers for approval (cost them 2 hrs every week)
- Facilitated the remaining Workshop to all first line People Managers.
- Followed-up application with their immediate supervisors.
- Presented of progress and status.
- Celebrated and Awarded teams of breakthrough projects.